This sweet lady has some amazing thoughts and I have enjoyed conversing with her via the internet. I’m sharing this today because I was struck by the concept that my husband qualifies as “one of the least of these.” Now, the word “least” has nothing to do with my husband at all. But the Bible says that my treatment of others – including my husband – reflects my attitude toward God.
We continue our series this week into FAQs. If you have a question that I have not addressed, please let me know! 🙂
- This seems like more than I can handle (part 1)
- When do I get to the “peaceful” part? (part 1)
- I don’t want to lose my voice in my marriage. (part 2)
- I feel like I am losing myself. (part 2)
- I feel so lonely. (part 3)
- I don’t know how to say things respectfully to my husband, so I am just not saying anything at all. (part 3)
- My husband isn’t changing at all. (part 4)
- Respect doesn’t work on my husband. (part 4)
- But I’m right! (part 5)
- I’m so scared to give up control! I should be in charge. Everything will fall apart if I don’t take charge! (part 5)
- He doesn’t deserve my respect!
- My husband doesn’t love me and is not…
View original post 2,368 more words